Monday, October 25, 2010

last moments of a loved one

Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak for my heart, and every time you smile at me, it is an action of love, a gift to me, a beautiful thing. 



These loving actions take off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I've learned that true friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance. Same goes for true love, and however rare true love may be, true friendship will always be a part of us. Our hearts have reasons that reason does not understand and it is difficult to lay aside this confirmed passion we share. 

Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war and love is a sign we are growing up. And most of all, love is the key which opens the gates of happiness. And now that we are closing in to our final moments together I always knew being your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed. 



Note: I've used quotes from other poems and combined them to make something new and beautiful  xD 

0 comments:

Post a Comment